- The KP hole charges an additional $5 entry fee if you choose to shuttle.
- Children 3 and under who are planning to do the 4 hour lazy river trip must provide a raft that has a whole bottom.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parents signature.
- Please note by law, disposable containers and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the Rainbow River and are subject to heavy fines! All food and drink must be in non disposable containers.
- For lodging check out Dunnellon's only chain hotel
20052 Brooks Street
Dunnellon, Florida 34432
Aquatic Wilderness Adventures
located on Florida's Rainbow River
We offer a rental and shuttle service for kayaks, tubes, and stand up paddle boards in Dunnellon Fl, on the beautiful Rainbow River. Choose to launch on site, take our equipment to go with a personal vehicle, or use our shuttle service that takes our adventurers to the local county park known as the KP Hole where kayakers and tubers casually drift back to our location. Have your own equipment? that's ok, let our team load it up and choose to shuttle only. AWA accepts cash, Mastercard, Visa, or Discover.
Tips for Planning your Trip